The PaperSoft System provides end users with numerous standard reports. These reports are key tools that help paper converters, brokers, and merchants similar to you proactively manage every aspect of their business. There are numerous reports available from both an operational and accounting perspective. The following list highlights a few examples of the standard reports available from the PaperSoft System.
- Inventory by …… (Take your pick, i.e. Inventory/Warehouse/Grade Report)
- Purchase Order Status Report
- Order Proof – Allows you to quickly analyze sales orders for projected profitability or errors.
- Production Work Order Report
- Scheduled Production Report
- Unscheduled Shipments by Date Report
- Billing Edit Report
- Sales Analysis Reports (Take your pick)
- Production Results Report
- Production Cost Report
- Production Analysis Reports
- A/R Aging Report
- A/P Aging Report
- RBNI (received but not invoiced) Reports – for inventory and freight
- Inventory Aging Report
- Detailed G/L Transactions Report
The key to any good report is the ability to capture and have access to all of the data that you need for the report. Due to the fact that the PaperSoft System automates every aspect of your business, we are able to capture all key data. For ad-hoc reporting, PaperSoft supports the Tableau Software & Crystal Report Writer. Tableau Server is a business intelligence application that provides browser-based analytics anyone can use. It’s a rapid-fire alternative to the slow pace of traditional business intelligence software.
What makes Tableau different? It’s designed for everyone. There’s no scripting required, so anyone can become an analytics expert. You can grow your deployment as you need it. Train online for free. Find answers in minutes, not months.
The PaperSoft System provides you with the management tools that you need to actively manage your business.
Relevant insight with visual analytics.
Tableau lets you visually analyze your data in a way that makes sense for you. What’s the impact? Instead of one-dimensional, static reports, you now have interactive, real-time answers about your business. These examples show how Tableau is used in a number of industries. Its intuitive drag-and-drop interface means it can be used by any organization.